Posted on May 06, 2022
By Mayur shukla
Published in Education
1. Which of the following is not a primary food product?
2. Which of the vegetables have abundance of Vitamins A and C?
B. Lady's finger
3. Which of the following defence of the human body against bacteria?
C. Red blood cells
D. Blood platelets
4. Which of the following nerves connected from the eyes to ears?
D. Spinal cord
5. Leukaemia is a disease that results from some kind of disorder in the blood. Precisely, leukaemia occurs due to:
A. Haemoglobin increase in blood
B. Marked increase of white corpuscles in blood**
C. Marked increase of protein and calcium
D. Marked reduction of proteins in blood
6. What is blood pressure?
A. It is the pressure that the blood clot exerts over the brain.
B. It is the pressure that blood receives on account of faulty commands from the brain.
C. It is the pressure that fatness or old age exerts on the body's circulatory system.
D. It is the amount of pressure on the blood as a result of the heart's pumping function and the resistance of the arterial walls.**
7. Select the correct pair of disease and its causes:
A. Trichinosis - Bacterial infections
B. Sleeping sickness - Eating uncooked Pork
C. Athlete’s foot- Fungus**
D. Meningitis - Protozoan (bite of tsetse fly)
8. Which of the following blood vessel that carries deoxygenated blood?
B. Pulmonary artery**
C. Hepatic artery
D. Pulmonary vein
9. Which of the following growth of human body affected by somatotrophic hormone?
D. Connective tissue
10. Select the correct match of the disease and its affected part.
A. Caries - Epidermal tissue of the body
B. Ring worm - Brain and Spinal cord
C. Meningitis - Teeth
D. Pneumonia - Lungs**
You Can Also Visit My Previous Post :