Format of legal notice
Posted on Nov 24, 2021
By Nyaay ki roshni me
Published in Education
Drafting a Legal Notice Content
1. Name and required information
3. Place of resisdence of the notice sender
4. Aspects of the effect
5. The monetory relief claimed by the sender of the notice
6. The gist of the legal basis for the relief claimed
Process of Drafting
1. Identification of issues,
2. the relief sought
3. a definite time frame (say, 30 to 60 days) to solve the issue,
4. to be addressed to the other party and sent through a registered AD post.
Legal Notice format for recovery of money:
Ref. No. ………….. Dated ___,________
SUB.: LEGAL NOTICE
Pursuant to the instructions from and on behalf of my client __________, through its _______, I do hereby serve you with the following Legal Notice:-
1. that my client is a ________firm/individual under the name and style of M/s ______________.
2. That my client is engaged in the business of __________ of the ____etc.
3. That against your valid and confirmed order my client did your job work from time to time on credit basis as you have running credit account in the account books of my client operated in due course of business.
4. That my client-raised bills of each and every performed for payment, although you have acknowleged the receipt of such bills raised by my client.
5. That inspite of acknowledging the liability of payment of principal balance of Rs. ______/- you have been miserably failed to make payment of the said amount due to my client from you deliberately with an intent, hence you are liable to pay the said principal balance amount of Rs. _____ /- along with the [email protected]__% p.a. from the date of due till actual realisation is said sum as is genearally and customarily prevailing in the trade usage, which comes to Rs. _________/-
6. That thus you are liable to pay the total amount of Rs. _________/- to my above-named client and my above-named client is entitled to recover the same from you.
7. That my client requested you several times through telephonic message and by sending personal messenger to your office for release of the said outstanding payment but you have always been daily delaying the same on one pretext or the other and so far have not paid even a single paisa out of the said outstanding undisputed amount.
I, therefore through this notice finally call upon you to pay my client Rs. ________/-, along with future interest @___ % p.a. from the date of notice till actual realization of the said amount, together with notice fee of Rs ________/- to my client either in cash or by demand draft or Cheque whichever mode suits you better, within clear 30 days from the date receipt of the notice, failing which my client has given me clear instructions to file civil as well as criminal lawsuit for recovery and other Miscellaneous proceedings against you in the competent court of law and in that event you shall be fully responsible for the same.
A copy of this notice has been preserved in my office for record and future course of action.
You Can Also Visit My Previous Post :